Sony has officially updated Xperia Z1 to android 4.4.4 update 14.4.A.0.108 firmware and for users who love to try custom features on their device we brought today Superuser Mod. Superuser Mod will help you to install and run various custom mods like 4K Cam and TimeShift Video in Xperia Z1.
You must be on android 4.4.4 14.4.A.0.108 firmware, if not get the ftf from here and flash via flashtool (Flashing firmware steps here). To install below given Superuser Mod, you need to be rooted. To root Xperia Z1 on 14.4.A.0.108 firmware follow these steps. Install Recovery on your device, follow these steps. Now install deodex patch on your rooted recovery installed Xperia Z1, follow these steps. Now when you are done with above all three mandatory requirements proceed with given below tutorial.
Xperia Z1 Superuser Mod
Below given zip file is only for Xperia Z1 C6902 / C6903, do not try it on any other variant. Take a full back up of your ROM via recovery, in case you stuck or get error you may revert back easily.
- Flash the above downloaded zip file in recovery.
- Wipe cache and dalvik cache.
Done you have now Superuser Mod on your Xperia Z1.
- Xperia Android L Theme for Rooted Xperia devices.
- My Xperia Theme, WALKMAN X Theme for rooted Xperia device.
- Xperia Zig Zag Theme with colored AOSP Navigation buttons.
- Custom Xperia City Lights theme, DarkKnight v2 theme.
Let us know if you need any help with installing it. Drop your comments below.
Source – XDA