Xperia Z1 f SO-02F, younger sibling of mighty Xperia Z1, marked its presence a while ago in Japan ( on 10 October ) but now NTT DoCoMo Japan has officially listed it on their website with a release date of 19 December 2013. Xperia Z1 f SO-02F will be available in 4 colors viz. Black, white, pink and lime as mentioned on NTT DoCoMo Japan’s site.
Xperia Z1 f SO-02F features almost similar specifications of Xperia Z1 except for a smaller screen size, battery power. While in the Japanese version of Xperia Z1, IR Blaster was also seen which is truly missing from global versions of Xperia Z1.
Xperia Z1 f (SO-02F) specs
- Android – 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- Dimensions – 127mm x 64.9mm x 9.4mm
- Display – X-Reality for Mobile.
- Screen Size – 4.3″ HD 1280×720 resolution.
- Battery – 2300 mAh.
- Processor – Snapdragon 800 clocked at 2.2 GHz
- Memory – 2GB RAM and 16 GB internal memory.
- Connectivity – BlueTooth 4.0, LTE enabled.
- Camera resolution – 20.7 MP rear cam and 2.2 MP front cam.
- IP 55 / IP 58 dust and water resistance.
So all Xperia fans from Japan, get ready Xperia Z1 f is coming to your region very soon. It is speculated that the global version of Xperia Z1 f which was recently seen in some alleged images as Sony D5503 may mark its presence officially during CES 2014. We will keep you updated as soon as it comes.