Posted on Jun 27 2014 - 3:49pm by Anurag Kumar

There is a lot going nowdays around Android L as Google have officially released developer images so the apps, ringtones and wallpapers of Android L have started to come out. For Xperia users XDA user JanM RS have created a unique Xperia Android L Theme ( Xperia Android Lollipop theme ) which can be installed on any rooted Xperia device running android 4.3+ version ( Root is must requirement for android 4.3 users ).

If you are non rooted Android 4.4.2 Xperia user then Xperia Android L Theme should work fine on your device other wise push it in system/app folder, set permissions rw- r– r– and reboot. Xperia Android L Theme gives you the original stock Android L home screen and lock screen wallpaper along with new soft navigation keys. It is working great on Xperia Z1, Z2, Z Ultra, Z, ZL, ZR, SP.

Xperia Android L Theme

Download Xperia Android L Theme from below link.

Download Android Lollipop 1.1.0.apk [ LINK UPDATED ]

Xperia Android L Theme

Android L Theme

Xperia Z1 Android L Theme

Xperia Android L wallpaper

Install Xperia Android L Theme on your device and let us know, do you like it. Drop your comments below.

About the Author

24 years old, an avid writer, passionate blogger, an engineer by college degree and Sony Xperia Smartphone enthusiast. Founder & Editor-in-Chief of GizmoBolt.com ( formerly XperiaGuide.com ). Devices owned : Xperia Z2, SP, Moto G, Lumia 625, Nexus 7 2013. Follow him at Facebook I Twitter I Google Plus. DONATE US. Contact him at anurag@gizmobolt.com for feedback and sending tips.

20 Comments so far. Feel free to join this conversation.

1. Raymond De Guzman June 27, 2014 at 4:07 pm - Reply

I cannot install it Anurag… I mean the word install is cannot be pressed but the cancel is working. Any idea why? Z1, unrooted…

• Anurag Kumar June 27, 2014 at 4:09 pm - Reply

yeah I get it, this happens when I was using Screen Filter are you using any such app. Check for some utility app, it might be blocking this function.

2. Raymond De Guzman June 27, 2014 at 4:16 pm - Reply

No I’m not using any app like that but I was able to install it successfully by just restarting the phone. Hehe. Apologies for not trying it first, my bad.. It’s perfect. I love the on-screen buttons. Thank you for this. :D

3. Aman June 27, 2014 at 4:41 pm - Reply

file deleted, Plz fix the link.

4. The Poteks June 27, 2014 at 4:47 pm - Reply

the file is deleted, any mirror link?

5. Ashley June 27, 2014 at 4:54 pm - Reply

Link is dead any new libks or mirror?

6. Anurag Kumar June 27, 2014 at 5:14 pm - Reply

Link is updated, try it now..

7. JanM RS June 27, 2014 at 5:50 pm - Reply

please use new 1.1.0 version @Anurag Kumar

[ LINK UPDATED in POST ]

Yours,
    JanM RS

• Anurag Kumar June 27, 2014 at 5:55 pm - Reply

Done, your previous Dropbox link got broke so updated a new link as users were asking. :)

8. JanM RS June 27, 2014 at 6:10 pm - Reply

Yes, I renamed it. ;)

Thanks :)

Dropbox shuts down my link if I have over 20GB download… so better d-h.st (didn’t work yesterday… :D)

9. karabo June 28, 2014 at 10:53 pm - Reply

I need to update my lookout devise protector to premium and I don’t want to use the Visa account to pay, any other option to pay?

10. ravi July 3, 2014 at 9:26 pm - Reply

it is showing parsinf error when installing on my Xperia C
    .. give me some solution, sp I can try it on my Xperia C.. plzzz

11. martin July 4, 2014 at 5:41 am - Reply

It says “There is a problem pharsing tha pakage”. :(
    What does it mean??
    can u please tell me how to do it..
    Im using Xperia C. Not rooted. Android 4.2.2

• Osasu Elaiho July 5, 2014 at 9:03 pm - Reply

I have the same problem Martin is having and the exact same phone. Can someone assist please? I even deleted the file and re-downloaded just to make sure the file wasn’t corrupt.

Thanks

12. seng July 8, 2014 at 4:40 pm - Reply

Why it can’t insrall in xperia C

13. a July 10, 2014 at 11:02 pm - Reply

Nothing change only the wallpapers :(

14. Adi July 13, 2014 at 9:04 am - Reply

What’s that ?

15. Jorge July 23, 2014 at 6:43 am - Reply

hi, i installed in a SP Non Rooted with 4.3, but the only change is the backround, maybe is other thing?

16. Abhi September 7, 2014 at 7:59 pm - Reply

On screen buttons not changing

17. JaN October 6, 2014 at 8:34 am - Reply

link is broken… i was desperately want to put this on my Xperia C rooted.. please fix the link… thanks!

Leave A Response