Sony’s latest flagship “Xperia Z5” sports a lot changes in terms of design when compared to earlier Xperia “Z” series handsets. Sony put a fingerprint sensor in the power button for the first time (changing the design of its signature power button too).
For the first time Sony put “Xperia” marking on the side of the device and a “Sony” branding at the back panel which looks more like a tattoo when touched.
Xperia Z5 vs Xperia Z2 Design Comparison
Today we have put Xperia Z5 side by side against Xperia Z2 in pics. Xperia Z2 itself is a great device both in terms of design and performance and many owners of it still agree to that statement.
Let’s take a look at pics below, how Sony has changed itself when it comes to contrasting different style signature between two generations.
Check out Xperia Z5 vs Xperia Z5 Premium hands on comparison pics here.
Which “Z” series Xperia you like the most in terms of built design, let us know. Drop your comments below.
Must Read :
- Xperia Z2 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow 23.5.A.0.570 firmware update rolling
- Install Xperia Z3 small apps from Android 4.4.4
- Download Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ camera cut-out Wallpapers
- Install Xperia colorful boot animations BlackChrome, Amber, Cyan, Purple, SpaceGreen, SkyBlue, PloarWhite, Goldish, DirtyGreen, BloodRed
- Sony SmartWatch 2 with Silver steel wristband priced at £169 in UK, €199 in France, Germany, Italy
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow 32.1.F.0.43 firmware rolling for Xperia Z5 series in Japan on NTT DoCoMo
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S launched with Snapdragon 845 processor and Dual 12 MP rear camera system
- Sony Xperia 10 III Lite Launched in Japan – 5G Enabled
- Nexus 7 2013 Wi-Fi / LTE Model listed on Flipkart – Asus and Google Launching Nexus 7 2013 in Retail Stores in India Officially
- Install Nexus 5 Android 4.4.1 KOT49E OTA Update from 4.4 KRT16M build – Improved Camera App