Xperia Z5, Xperia Z5 Compact, and Xperia Z5 Premium in Japan on NTT DoCoMo carrier are now getting Android 6.0 Marshmallow update officially.
Xperia Z5 SO-01H, Xperia Z5 Compact SO-02H, and Xperia Z5 premium SO-03H have been confirmed getting Android 6.0 Marshmallow 32.1.F.0.43 firmware.
Android 6.0 Marshmallow rolling for Xperia Z5 series in Japan
Present build number on Xperia Z5 SO-01H, Xperia Z5 Compact SO-02H, and Xperia Z5 premium SO-03H is 32.0.B.0 478 and the latest build number is 32.1.F.0.43
- New Xperia Home launcher
- New Camera app UI with fast switching option between photo and video mode
- Call History “call history filter” on the screen (missed calls, incoming, outgoing, etc.) items will be displayed at all times
- Security patches for fingerprint sensor.
- Visibility of the application screen using is improved recently. In accordance with the operation of the screen, it will be hidden is small app bar that appears at the bottom.
- Doze Mode is present.
- Now on Tap feature enabled.
- Runtime permissions settings.
- Screenshot notification delete button added.
Sony’s Android 6.0 Marshmallow User Interface
New Home Screen Transition (by swiping in and out) Keyboard display in the app tray search.
Notification sounds ON / OFF function settings.
POBox learning function ON / OFF setting.
Screenshot notification delete button added.
New Camera UI. Now we are expecting international variants of Xperia Z5 getting Android Marshmallow update soon (probably Android 6.0.1 directly).
We will keep you updated once update starts rolling on international variants. Drop your comments below.
Source – NTT DoCoMo | Sony Mobile Japan | About Phone Screenshot – XDA (shared by francisamarsingh)