A new firmware with build number 11.2.A.0.33 has hit Xperia J St26i just now over the previous 11.2.A.0.31 firmware update. It’s the 3rd jelly bean firmware update for Xperia J. PTCRB certified 11.2.A.0.33 firmware for St26i and St26a half a month back.
Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bena 11.2.A.0.33 firmware update is a minor bug fixing update only and is confirmed in Egypt. 11.2.A.0.33 firmware is available over PC Companion, SUS and Bridge. 11.2.A.0.33 firmware. Our Tipster updated 11.2.A.0.33 firmware over OTA and it was less than 1 MB but if you are downloading it over PCC or SUS, you have to download whole 450MB+ update.
11.2.A.0.33 firmware has not been seen in any other location till now, it seems 11.2.A.0.33 firmware update is a regional update from Sony only available in some regions.
Xperia J ST26i 11.2.A.0.33 firmware Details
- Android – 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- Model Number – Xperia J ST26i
- Baseband version – 7X25A_M:2540.41.00.89.001.013_A:2540.41.00.89.001.195
- Kernel Version – 3.4.0 user@sibldsrv-03))
- Firmware Build Number – 11.2.A.0.33
A little bit change in baseband version is noticed over previous 11.2.A.0.31 firmware.
Software info of 11.2.A.0.33 firmware is added below.
- Software Version – 1263-8752_11.2.A.0.33
- File System – WORLD-i_11.2.A.0.33
- Customization version – 1271-1970_R5E
To update your Xperia J on 11.2.A.0.33 firmware via PC Companion, connect your phone to PC, open PC Companion and look for 11.2.A.0.33 firmware update notification as shown below, confirm the firmware number and proceed as per screen instructions.
If you haven’t got 11.2.A.0.33 firmware update notification do try updating via SUS also.
We will soon upload the 11.2.A.0.33 ftf file for manual flashing for those who still haven’t got the update yet.
11.2.A.0.33 firmware Chnagelog / Review / Screenshots
AnTuTu score is 4071 in this new update, dropped 200 points for us.
- No major changes are noticed.
- Transition speed seems improved a bit.
- UI more responsive.
- RAM free level is same as it was before. Now we have around 50 MB+ Free RAM available.
If you have updated your Xperia on 11.2.A.0.33 firmware, then let us know what changes you noticed. Drop you comment, how did you find this 11.2.A.0.33 firmware update, is it buggy…
Thanks Sakura Chan