Looking to recharge your mobile or pay your bills online with one click, there are many options available on the internet. Both Indian and International websites allow such facilities but if you are looking for an android app to do, try MobiKwik android app. MobiKwik is a online recharge website working only for Indian subscribers where you can pay your electricity, gas, landline and life insurance bills. You can recharge your prepaid, postpaid device, pay for your DTC and Data Card connection.
MobiKwik Android app works similarly like its PC version of website following the same UI style. You need to download the app from Play Store and register on it.
Once registered successfully, it will ask you to add some money in your MobiKwik wallet ( if the offer is running at the moment also otherwise no ), under the present offer you will get 100% cashback.
Choose your desired recharge option of recharge.
Suppose you are looking for Vodafone online recharge then just select Vodafone as your operator > Service Area > Select Plan. Plans ranging from 2G to 3G, Full Talktime to Top Ups etc. all are supported.
Payment options available are : Credit Card/Debit Card/Online Banking/Cash Pay.
To secure your each transaction, go to security settings and add PIN which will be used to carry out recharges every time.
Under MobiKwik offer section you can get many discounted deals.
You can also send you queries directly to MobikWik support team from help section.
- Add Money – Add money in your MobiKwik Wallet which can be used to do one click recharge at any time.
- Transfer Money – You can transfer money ( as well as request money ) from your MobiKwik account to any other MobiKwik user.
- All Indian Telecom providers supported.
- User Friendly UI.
- Variety of payment options.
- One click recharge with MobiKwik Wallet option.
- Crashes on android 5.0 some times. ( Working fine till android 4.4.4 ).
Are you using MobiKwik app, let us know. Drop your comments below.