With this location changer, you will be able to transport your iPhone GPS to anywhere within the globe with only 1 click!
This app sets up virtual GPS location therefore each alternative location-based app on your phone believes you’re really there! You can use fake location app on your iOS or iPhone.
Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS):
Nowadays location-based apps and games unit of measurement booming and facilitate our life remarkably. However the problems conjointly emerge. Imagine this:
- Jack downloaded a chemical analysis app that recommends matches supported his location. What if he’s got jaded with the suggested ones, and wants to explore those in alternative regions?
- Henry is crazy for AR games that demand to play whereas walking outside. What if it’s rainy or windy outside, it’s late at night, or the roads don’t seem to be safe?
Such scenes don’t seem to be uncommon. Will Jack must travel long journeys to alternative regions? Will Henry have to play the games irrespective of problems with safety, or simply surrender the beloved games?
Of course not, we’ve plenty of smarter ways within which with the help of Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS).
Teleport to anyplace within the planet
First of all, you would like to transfer Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS). Then install and launch the program.
- Click “Virtual Location” from all the alternatives, and have your iPhone connected to your pc. Click “Get Started”.
- Within the new window, you will be able to notice your actual location on your map. If true isn’t accurately displayed, click the “Center On” icon within the lower right half to imply the proper location.
- Activate the “teleport mode” by clicking the corresponding icon (the third one) within the upper right. Enter the place you’d wish to transport to within the upper left field, and click on on “Go”. Let’s take Rome in Italia as associate example.
- The system currently understands your required place is Rome.
- Your location is modified to Rome currently. Whether or not you click the “Center On” icon or end up on your iPhone, things is mounted to Rome, Italy. And also the placement in your location-based app is, of course, constant place.
Simulate movement on a route
His location spoofing program conjointly permits you to simulate movement on a route you specific between a pair of spots. Here is how:
- Move to the “one-stop mode” by choosing the corresponding icon (the first one) within the upper right.
- Choose a spot, that is, the place you’d prefer to travel, on the map. The popup box currently seems to tell you the way it’s.
- Drag the slider within the lower half to line how briskly you’d wish to run, let’s use the athletics speed, as an example. Then click “Move Here”.
- Within the new popup box, enter variety to stipulate what number times you’d prefer to travel back and forth between the two places. At last, click “March” to begin out simulating the movement.
Now you will be ready to see your position is moving on the map with the speed of athletics