All those Sony Xperia users who have updated to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop update might be missing the call recording function on their Xperia handset, well now a Lollipop Call recording mod has come for Xperia Z3, Xperia Z2, and Xperia Z1 (running stock Sony Lollipop firmware).
You need rooted Xperia handset running Android 5.0.2 Lollipop firmware and custom recovery installed. Make sure you backup your current ROM via recovery before flashing the mod.
Lollipop Call Recording MOD
Devices Tested: Xperia Z3, Z2, Z1, Z1 Compact
Features of Mod
- Deodexed TeleService Apk
- Call recording enabled.
- 2 G only mod and 3G only mod.
- Speaker Voice enhancement.
- Data notification in status bar disabled.
Download Flashable zip files from below. – Flashing Instructions mentioned below.
For Xperia Z2/Xperia Z3, Download here or use the link below.
For Xperia Z1, Download here or use the link below.
How to Flash?
- Download the concerned zip file.
- You must remove the ARM folder from System/Priv-app/TeleService – Must STEP
- Reboot into recovery > Flash the zip > Reboot.
- Navigate to settings > call settings > enable call recording.
Check out the Dolby Digital+ and Beats Sound Mod for Lollipop Xperia devices here.
If the Lollipop call recording mod works on your device, let us know. Drop your comments below.
Source – XDA (Mod by Rajeev)