25.0.A.1.32 firmware has been certified for a Sony Xperia smartphone with type number “PM-0850-BV”. This type number has already been appeared in the past with FCC Id PY7-PM0850. It is for Xperia E4g, confirmed now.
Sony’s Android Lollipop 5.0.2 23.1.A.0.632 firmware running on Xperia Z3 was spotted at MWC 2015, seeing the build number earlier it seems 25.0.A.1.32 firmware is a certification for Android Lollipop but now it is confirmed that it Android 4.4.4 KitKat firmware hopefully with 3.10 Linux kernel.
Below you can see the 25.0.A.1.32 firmware listing at PTCRB.
We will keep you updated if more info comes on availability of Xperia E4g globally, certification of firmware clearly depicts Sony will soon release the device.
Sony may roll Android 5.0.2 Lollipop update on Xperia “Z” series handsets starting from Xperia Z3 and Xperia Z2, in this upcoming week hopefully, as mentioned by Sony Indonesia recently.
Source – PTCRB | Pic by FoneArena
Thanks for the tip, Bách Nguyễn, Sanjaya!
Must Read :
- Xperia E4g launched with 4G LTE, NFC connectivity & 1.5 GHz Quad-core processor
- Xperia Z1, Z Ultra, Z1 Compact 14.4.A.0.155 firmware certified
- Xperia M2 18.3.1.A.1.9, M2 Dual 18.3.1.B.1.10 firmware certified
- Xperia Z2, Z2 Tablet 23.0.1.A.0.167 firmware Android 4.4.4 certified
- Xperia T2 Ultra KitKat 19.1.A.0.474 firmware certified
- 10.5.1.A.0.283 firmware certified for Xperia Z, ZL, ZR, Tablet Z – Android 4.4.4 Coming ?
- Xperia Z1, Z Ultra 14.4.A.0.108 firmware Android 4.4.4 certified
- Xperia Z1s 14.4.B.0.20 firmware Android 4.4.4 KitKat certified ?
- 14.5.A.0.270 firmware certified for Xperia Z1, Z Ultra, Z1 Comapct
- Xperia T2 Ultra 19.3.A.0.468 Lollipop firmware certified