Oops Sony did it again.! Just now a new Xperia SP Android 4.3 12.1.A.0.266 firmware has been certified on PTCRB following the previous certified 12.1.A.0.263, 12.1.A.0.253 firmware builds. A few days ago Sony made a statement in a tweet saying android 4.3 for Xperia SP, T, TX and V will be soon rolled out at end of Jan or in early Feb 2014, well it seems Jan is about to end and users are asking about the update and a new 12.1.A.0.266 firmware certification has come up at the same time.
12.1.A.0.266 firmware is certified for all variants of Xperia SP i.e. C5302 ( M35h ) , C5303 and C5306 and probably is the final android 4.3 build for Xperia SP which will be released hopefully very soon. 12.1.A.0.266 firmware certification clearly indicates Sony is still working on Xperia SP android 4.3 firmware.
Xperia SP 12.1.A.0.266 firmware Android 4.3 Rolling Now Officially – Install it / Flash it manually.
Check below the 12.1.A.0.266 firmware certification for Xperia SP on PTCRB website.
We have seen many leaks till now related to android 4.3 firmware for Xperia SP. Check below links for further info.
Download Android 4.3 12.1.A.0.256 firmware Leaked ROM for Xperia SP
Xperia SP Android 4.3 12.1.A.0.256 firmware Screenshots Leaked
12.1.A.0.266 firmware has just been certified, not released yet so please don’t ask for 12.1.A.0.266 firmware ftf now.
What do you think Xperia SP users, will this new certified 12.1.A.0.266 firmware will come during this month or we may see it in Feb now, drop your comments below. Are you satisfied how Sony is treating flagship devices and other devices.
Good news for XSP users.
I’m still waiting some android update to Xperia L
A lot of issues with my Xperia SP….
For now I want the proximity sensor issue to be fixed asap….because it’s really frustrating that when I make a call the screen goes off and doesn’t come back at all until the person at the other end whom I am speaking to disconnects the call. If they don’t disconnect I’ll have to open the back panel and press the reset button. 🙁
One thing I’ve observed is that if I plug in the earphones during the call, the screen comes back instantly.
Need some help badly
Never buy any sony products again
@ naveen set the power button to end calls this works.
Thanks David. Your suggestion really works. I wish that Sony comes up with a proper fix in the upcoming update.
Stop whining..tnx Sony
With the last upgrade to 4.3, there are too many errors:
– The algorithm bravia engine 2 for photos is not active, but if this video but it seems bravia engine 1.
– When we enter a message, no user image is displayed, but if the recipients.
– When an incoming call and when using walkman, the sound pattern of highs and lows of the songs played is no longer accompanied by lights, big mistake.
– Excessive consumption of RAM, almost 80%, as 600 mb, leaving only 200 for the user.
– The new choice of topics, to install a new theme, the volume indicator Heermann replaced by a bar in the middle of the screen disappears.
– They took away the option for screenshots.
– And also the option of programmers.
if anything I’m missing please add him.