Finally the World has seen the #bestofSony officially at IFA 2013 Berlin, it’s quite obvious Xperia fans were waiting for so long for the official unveiling of Xperia Z1 after so many fascinating leaks and teaser images and videos. Coming to the main attraction of this post, let’s see what Sony has given world in #bestofSony Xperia Z1.
Kazuo Hirai, just now at IFA 2013 unveiled the Xperia Z1 and Sony QX10 and QX100 lenses.
Xperia Z1 Launched Officially at IFA 2013 Berlin
Full Detailed Xperia Z1 Specifications Features Photo Gallery Revealed – Officially, Check out Now
Xperia Z1 the successor of Xperia Z marks the beginning of camera-centric smartphones from Sony under tag “One-Sony” 🙂 With 20.7 MP camera with 1/2.3″ sensor with G-Lens, 5″ screen FHD Triluminos display with X-Reality for Mobile and powered by 2.2 GHz Snapdragon 800 processor with Adreno 330 GPU unit.
Let’s look at Xperia Z1 specification in detail…
Xperia Z1 OFFICIAL Key Features
- Sony’s G Lens – Lens comes with F2.0 and wide angle 27mm as well as 3x clear image zoom.
- BIONZ for Mobile – Image processing engine from Sony.
- 1/2.3 -type Exmor RS for mobile CMOS image sensor with 20.7 MP and can take 61 images in 2 seconds.
- Xperia Z1 will come with IP 55 & IP 58 dust and water resistance certification with signature Sony OmniBalance design.
- Qualocomm Snapdragon 800 2.2 Ghz MSM8974 Quadcore chipset.
- 3000 mAh battery and 4G LTE connectivity.
- Memory – 16 GB internal, additional support upto 64 GB S card and 2 GB RAM.
- Available in Black, White and purple color.
Official Images of Xperia Z1
Key Technical Specifications of Xperia Z1 – OFFICIAL Specs
- Xperia Z1 – 144 x 74 x 8.5 mm
- Weight – 170 grams.
- OS – Android 4.2.2
- Processor – Snapdragon 800 2.2Ghz Qualcomm MSM8974 Quadcore chipset
- 20.7 MP
- 8x Digital Zoom
- Front Facing Camera – 2MP 1080p
- HS Video Recording.
- 5″ Triluminos display with X-Reality for mobile.
- 1920×1080 screen resolution
- 16 GB internal
- Upto Additional 64 GB SD card support available.
- RAM – 2GB
- Embedded 3000 mAh
Images from the Launch of Xperia Z1 at IFA 2013 by Kazuo Hirai
We will soon update you with the Official Xperia Z1 press images, price and the global launch date.
What you have to say now, Does Xperia Z1 live upto your expectations ? Drop your comments…