Google Android 7.0 Nougat’s factory images and OTA zip files are now live officially and you can download them to update your Nexus devices. Updating your device via flashing OTA zip files will not wipe any data.
You do not need an unlocked bootloader on your device, just boot into recovery and use the adb sideload commands to push the zip file into your device.
Download Android 7.0 Nougat OTA Zip files
Download the concerned OTA zip file from below link.
- Nexus 6P (angler) – Download NRD90M zip
- Nexus 5X (bullhead) – Download NRD90M zip
- Nexus 6 (shamu) – Not released yet
- Nexus Player (fugu) – Download NRD90M build
- Pixel C (ryu) – Download NRD90M build
- Nexus 9 (volantisg) LTE – Not released yet
- Nexus 9 (volantis) Wi-Fi – Download NRD90M build
New features like multi-window view, over 1500 emoji, multi locale language settings, quick switch between apps, Doze (battery saver feature along with new data saver feature), custom quick settings, notification direct reply, bundled notifications, display size, seamless updates, file-based encryption, direct boot, etc. will come on the devices getting update.
Download Android 7.0 Nougat Factory Images for Nexus devices from here.
How to get Android 7.0 Nougat update on Nexus 6P? Steps here.
If you have already updated your device, let us know your views on this system update. Drop your comments below.
via – AndroidPolice